- Current tuition fee schedule
- There is an additional $200 charge for each student participating in the Chris MacMurray Chamber Program.
- A $100 deposit must be paid by May 1 for each current member who wishes to retain a place in the YOPW program for the following season. Deposits for new students who audition for admission to the program are payable at the time of acceptance into YOPW. The deposit is non-refundable and is credited towards the student's tuition.
- Any remaining tuition balance is due before the first rehearsal. Please note that all students need to be registered online. There are no more paper forms available. Thank you for helping us little by little become paperless.
To pay your student tuition balance click here, and follow the instructions below:
- In the drop down menu select the number of YOPW students you wish to pay for.
- In the drop down menu select 0 for adult.
- Click 'book' next to the correct ensemble.
- If you already created an account when paying your child's deposit, sign in with your email and password and proceed to complete payment with a credit card.
Please note, there are no additional fees for paying with a credit card.
To pay with check or money order:
- Please make checks payable to YOPW (Youth Orchestras of Prince William), and mail payment to 4339 Ridgewood Center Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22192.
- Please note all payments should be made before the first rehearsal. No payments will be received during opening night.
- No refunds of tuition will be issued after the second rehearsal.
- Unless prior arrangements are made, failure to remit tuition fees by the date of the first rehearsal may result in suspension from YOPW until fees are paid.
- Some scholarships are available. Contact the YOPW office or the Executive Director to apply.
- YOPW offers a Tuition Installment Payment Plan for families who wish to pay for tuition over time.
Read More About Tuition and Tuition Installement Payment Plans